***PLEASE READ BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN***
ALL students are required to pay a deposit fee at the time of scheduling, whether you have already purchased your class or not. This deposit remains completely refundable or transferable towards a purchase as long as you DO NOT cancel your class less than 72 hours before it starts. If you cancel under the allowed time your deposit will be absorbed by the studio, however, you will still be able to use any previously obtained classes. Your instructor will process any class or pottery purchases and/ or desired refunds during check out at the end of your session.
Rescheduling or class cancellation requests must be in the form of an email which will be time stamped.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Please make certain to register for ALL ATTENDING PARTICIPANTS
- Beginner Wheel Pottery Class
- DEPOSIT JUST RESERVES YOUR SLOT and is NOT the cost of the class. All prices listed under “Class Prices” tab!
- 6 Week Wheel Intensive Class
- Glazing Classes (no deposit required)
- Hand Building / Sculpting Class (Once a month)